February 10, 2010

Cheese Dreams Are Made of These: Blue Cheese



Sam: My family was on a bus and we got off at a rest stop. After we got back on, another family had taken our seats. My father got really upset and demanded our seats back. The other family claimed that these were not the etiquette rules of the bus. This went back and forth for some time. I kept trying to reason with them and tell them how much it would just calm my father down if they moved their seats. Eventually they got up and moved to the back of the bus.


2nd part of dream: My friend and I started dating these two guys, and I kept catching them hitting on other girls. This bothered me, and I was starting to realize that this guy was a douche. Then my friend told me that he had turned into a vampire. I didn't want to believe it. As he was about to turn around so I could check out if he had fangs I woke up.











Sabrina: I was at a restaurant in a high-rise hotel. Some woman invited me and another girl—because she was trying to figure out which one of us she was going to poison. Turns out, she was supposed to actually kill me because I was a spy of some sort.



Conclusion: Blue cheese = nightmare central. Save it for early lunches, unless you consider yourself a particularly brave soul.






No comments:

Post a Comment